This course will equip you with all you need to know to manage property compliance effectively and keep your tenants safe. It will also highlight where your organisation might have gaps and what you can do to resolve them.
Upon completion of the course delegates will receive a continuing professional development (CPD) certificate.
Our expert team of consultants deliver this training workshop over two half days. However, we know that one size does not fit all. We can tailor our standard training package to meet your specific requirements.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with operational responsibility for delivering compliance programmes such as Heads of Service, Compliance Managers, and Officers.
Anyone who wants to:
- Understand property compliance and help your organisation get it right
- Refresh your knowledge and keep you up to date with the latest legislation
- See how your organisation compares to the best in the sector
What will you learn?
- What property compliance means and why it is important for your organisation and customers.
- The legal and regulatory property compliance obligations your organisation must meet for gas, electric, fire, asbestos , water and lifts.
- The practical steps your organisation should take your manage property compliance to ensure compliance with such obligations.
Why choose us?
Pennington Choices has experience working with over half of providers regulated by the Regulator of Social Housing. As a result, we bring a unique insight into sector best practices to help you improve your approach to managing property compliance.
Courses places - £215 + VAT per person
x2 delegates - 10% discount
x3 delegates - 15% discount
x4 delegates - 20% discount
1 course - £1350 + VAT
2 courses - £2565 + VAT
Please contact us to discuss classroom courses.
Part of the Executive Management Team or Board Member?
You might be interested in our Compliance Leadership Training which will provide you with the tools and knowledge for effective scrutiny, challenge and oversight of compliance activity within your organisation.